How to add New Node into vROPS 6.5 Cluster
Today we will discuss about how to add a new node into vROps cluster.
Previous posts on vROps 6.5.
- How to deploy vRealize Operations Manager 6.5
- How to Configure vRealize Operations Manager 6.5 Appliance
- How to assign license to vROps 6.5
- How to add vCenter Adapter to vROPS
- How to add SSO authentication in vROPS 6.5
- How to add Local User in vROPS
- How to enable SSH on vROPS
- How to set time zone in vROPS 6.5
I have deployed one more vROps appliance in to my lab environment.
In the getting started page, Select Expand an Existing Installation option.
Click next to continue:-
In Node settings, Provide Node name: vROPM-Node1
Node type: Data
Master node IP address or FQDN: vropm01.vgyan.local and click on Validate.
Accept the certificate and click Next to continue:-
Provide cluster Administrator user name and password and click next to continue:-
Open second vROPs admin portal, wait for second node to be getting ready.
Select “Finish adding new Node option” and wait for cluster expansion.
Click OK to continue..
As you can see the second node is under cluster now.
We will discuss more on vRealize Operations Manager in upcoming posts.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Feel free to share this to others if it is worth sharing!!!